Your personal growth will be determined by what you are capable of doing. How well you communicate with others will account for 50% of your success.
1. Try to be a good presenter in office meetings. It will lead you to a successful career.
2. Do what you love. Don’t follow the crowd, find your own way.
3. Limit your social website activities.
4. Not only learn from success stories, learn from failure stories. Find why they failed and learn from it.
5. Avoid wasting time on porn sites.
6. Be creative. Maintain a journal to list your creative ideas.
7. Chase your dreams and vision. Success will eventually follow you.
8. Control your emotions and try to be proactive.
9. Make an awesome and productive video which is related with your career and upload it to your YouTube account.
10. Be practical. Life will be easy.
11. When you are working, only use your smartphone for calling, not for any other purpose like gaming, checking notifications etc.
12. Make a daily routine and strictly follow it.
13. Learn more than 2 languages.
14. Read self help books like The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari-Robin Sharma, Outliers-Malcolm Gladwell.
15. Avoid stressful relationships. Focus on your career and make plans.
16. Work with the best people in your field and learn from them.
17. Always come to the office on time.
18. Stop chasing and impressing the opposite sex (or the same sex).
19.Don’t be materialistic.
20. Expect nothing from anyone.
21. Always try to give your 100% effort.
22. Build powerful habits.
23. Memorize your colleagues and subordinates names.
24. Understand office politics.
25. Be mysterious and never express everything.
26. Learn excel advanced level which is the most underrated skill in the world. Still most powerful skill.
27. Improve your leadership skills by enhancing communication skills and negotiation skills.
28. Learn programming, web design and graphics design.
29. Take up any interesting hobby like playing guitar,photography, blogging. It will accelerate your career.
30. Be a better listener and meet new people.
31. Attitude of continuous improvement and life-long learning.
32. Be disciplined.
33. Do meditation everyday.
34. Attend numerous workshops, training.
35. Get highest degree on your academic subject.
36. Love yourself and take care of your health.
37. Spend less time on the Internet.
38. Do Visualization.
39. Spend time with creative and great people.
40. Do volunteer jobs.
41. Help people.
42. Be curious and ask questions all the time.
43. Learn martial arts. It will help to lead you to be a strong person and have tough mentality.
44. Leave your bed early in the morning and run 1 km.
45. Never procrastinate to complete your work.
46. According to Harvard business review, one of the quickest ways to learn something new, and to practice it, is to teach others how to do it. So share what you learn with your team, your manager, or your co-workers.
47. Try to act like you are confident and can handle everything. Fake it till you make it.
48. Be positive and learn from your faults.
49. Be ambitious, think big and divide your work into small portions.
50. Make a career plan of next 10 years. Where do you want to see yourself after 10 years? When you have a plan, you will know what you have to do for achieving great success.
’50’ Good Luck!!